Are you wondering how to navigate reading with teens? Today on the podcast, Holly Packiam and Jaime Showmaker talk about how to stay connected with teens through books in this changing season of their lives.
- The kinds of questions teens wrestle with-- from identity to purpose
- The value in reading together in the teen years
- Practical ideas for creating space to read together
- How to help teens recognize and choose good books
- Book recommendations for teens
Click HERE to listen to this Storyformed podcast and to view the show notes.