Sarah Mae, Crystal Paine, me and Angela Perritt
in my home, celebrating my new book!
Happy Almost New Years to my sweet friends!
I actually love having a new year with a fresh start. Christmas memories are tucked away until another year and now a brand new year is ahead. Rethinking my commitments, my ideals, my relationships, my walk with God, my health, so many priorities, gives me a way forward to have a great new year.
In the next two weeks, I will be launching my newest book. As a part of that, with the new year in mind, I am hosting an inspiring webcast with three of my dear friends, Sarah Mae, Crystal Paine, and Angela Perritt. We had so much fun working on ideas from this book in the past two years of my leadership intensives, and I asked them to share them with you next Tuesday evening, the day my book, Own Your Life, is officially released.
I hope you can join us and I know it will be a great way to have inspiration for the new year. Be sure to register so we can send you the information about how to connect to us the night of the launch. Hope you can come!
Join Sally Clarkson and friends Sarah Mae, Angela Perritt, and Crystal Paine for a FREE online Girl’s Night to celebrate the launch of Sally’s newest book. They will all be discussing what the book has meant to them and sharing about partnering with God and pursuing God’s best for our lives.
This promises to be an uplifting, fun-filled hour of shared laughter and encouragement to help you and I know you will enjoy hearing the personal stories and a glimpse into the hearts of all of us as we share our own priorities, struggles and faith personally with you.
- Make the most of the life God has given you
- Move beyond barriers like guilt and chaos
- Create and nurture loving supportive friendships
- Refuel your life
- Love well and enjoy the journey!
- Learning to love who God has made you, leaving guilt and inadequacy behind
- Living into the generous, abounding and unconditional love of God
- Finding peace, rest and strength to live the life God has given you
- Discovering the ministry moments God has designed for you to engage in every day
- Finding contentment right where you are, single, married or somewhere in between
- Building a home environment that gives life to all who come there
- Becoming the friend and lover of all, that God created you to be
- Embracing your ministry of parenting and learning how to do it with grace
- Building a long term story of faithfulness in your marriage
- Leaving a legacy of a strong faith, generous love, an intentional life
*** After the webcast, please join Sally for a live online chat.***
Let Sally know you'll be watching by clicking the button below, reading more about the webcast, and registering at the bottom of the page. You'll be sent the link for the webcast and given reminders leading up to the webcast.
Do you ever long for days full of joy and energy—days that bring out the best version of you? Sally Clarkson's Own Your Life offers a breath of fresh air for busy women who long to live meaningfully, follow God truly, and experience much–needed order in life's chaos.