Girls’ Club Getaway with Sally, Sarah, and Joy
FEB 1-2 IN IRVING, TX | FEB 8-9 IN RALEIGH, NC
We're celebrating the release of our new book, Girls' Club, with a special weekend with friends. It's all about helping each other become our best selves as women.
The Girls Club Getaway is a special weekend with Sally, Sarah, and Joy to celebrate faith, family, friendship, and femininity in Christ.
It's about getting away for a weekend with new and old friends so you can be refreshed in Lord, inspired by the Word of God, and stimulated with new lifegiving purpose.
It's about getting together to share hearts, bear burdens, pray, offer help, and encourage one another to become all we are meant to be as women in our journeys with God.
It's about getting renewed in the Spirit to become all God has designed you to be as a woman, wife, and mother seeking after God's heart to make a difference in the world.
Read a special invitation letter from Sally
Why Should You Attend?
- The topic of friendships that will make a difference is timely and needed.
- The three (plus one) Clarkson “Girls” may never be able to do this again.
- It’s never a bad time to be encouraged by so many like-hearted women.
- You’ll love knowing more women who share your heart for God’s heart.
- You’ll leave as a new member of a growing “Girls’ Club” around the world.